MMCA International Research Fellowships 2016 In Korea
Applications are welcomed for three National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art International Research Fellowships for the year 2016. Candidates of Asia, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Central and South America are qualified for the partnership.
This exploration program intends to give a reasonable stage to starting dialogs and for adding to a thorough system among historical center experts.
Residency gives craftsman in-habitation programs keep running by the National Museum of Contemporary Art, Korea so as to energize and backing imaginative innovativeness and to make Korean contemporary workmanship known not world.
Candidates must know great utilization of English dialect. Korean dialect course is required amid project.
Qualification: Applicants must meet the greater part of the accompanying criteria to be qualified to apply for this cooperation:
- Individuals who work in related fields of contemporary craftsmanship, for example, exhibition hall experts, custodians, workmanship students of history, commentators, conservators, teachers, and so forth.
- Citizen of the accompanying areas: Asia, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Central and South America
- Applicants from different areas than those said above won't be considered.
- Aged somewhere around 25 and 45
- Good utilization of English dialect
- Individuals who have high enthusiasm for social trade
Nationality: Citizen of Asia, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Central and South America will be considered.
Course Level: Fellowship
Area of Study : Research program
Grant Provider : The National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea (MMCA)
Is Scholarship Open for International?:
Resident of Asia, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Central and South America will be considered.
English Test Required? : Not required
Number of Scholarship : Not Mentioned
Warning Date: Not Mentioned
Last date of Application: 15 April 2016