North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2016
North South University, the primary private university in Bangladesh, was built up by a gathering of humanitarians, industrialists, civil servants and scholastics.
NSU has three Institutes and one Center: (i) Institute of Development, Environment and Strategic Studies (IDESS) (ii) Institute of Modern Language (IML) (iii) Confucius Institute Chainess Language Institute, and (iv) Center of Information and Communication Technology (CICT).
Level of Study: Bachelor
Session: Spring 2016
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Architecture [Hons]
- Bachelor of Law (LLB);
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Biochemistry & Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Environmental Management
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Pharmacy
1. Application structures are accessible for Tk. 1,000 from any Bank for North South University. Structures are additionally accessible from UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFCI BankSoutheast Bank, Bashundhara Branch or might be downloaded from the NSU site: www.northsouth.edu and submitted with an installment of Tk. 1,000.
Competitors with GCE O-A levels need to pay accreditation check charge Tk. 500/ - per page to NSU Accounts.
2. Candidates are asked for to show unique and joined the accompanying reports at the season of accommodation of the application structure.
(an) Original HSC Registration Card with one duplicate photocopy or unique travel permit with a duplicate.
(b) Four duplicates of travel permit size photos, three are stuck and stapled in the structure.
(c) Photocopies of the accompanying:
(1) SSC/O' Level marksheet (required)
(2) SSC/O' Level declaration (obligatory)
(3) HSC/A' Level marksheet (required)
(4) HSC/A' Level declaration (if accessible)
(5) Two letter of Recommendations/Testimonials from Teachers/Head expert/Principal (if accessible).
1. Least GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC each.
2. Applicants will be chosen on the premise of past scholastic results and confirmation test execution.
Note: Admission test is waived for competitors with least score of 1500 in SAT (Math + Critical Reading+ composing) and 500 (CBT 213/IBT 79) in TOFEL or 5.5 in IELTS.
Begin Date: 24th February, 2016
End Date: 30th March, 2016
Entry Test: second April, 2016
Understudies securing first and second position in the affirmation test based legitimacy rundown will be qualified for 100% educational cost waiver.
Competitors satisfying the accompanying least prerequisites will be qualified for 25% to 100% educational cost waiver subject to execution in the
affirmation test :
1. Understudies with 7 An's at once in O-Level and 3A's in A-level examination.
2. Hopefuls with GPA 5.0 (barring fourth subjects) in either SSC or HSC and in any event GPA 4.8 in other (barring fourth subject).
How People found this article:North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2016 North South University Undergraduate Admission Test Resul 2016 Bangladeshi Private University Nsu North South University
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016