University Of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an organization dedicated to creating youthful personalities to their fullest potential through the free and imaginative quest for information. Nearby such learned development, we are likewise immovably dedicated to helping the young fellows and ladies in our charge to wind up mindful and minding natives of their countries, and undoubtedly of the world.
Level of Study: Bachelor
Session: Spring 2016
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies and Journalism
Application structures are accessible at: House 56, Road 4/A (Satmasjid Road), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209 on installment of. Tk. 500.
A complete application incorporates:
1. One Application structure.
2. Four visa measured shading photos.
3. Bore witness to duplicates of all authentications and imprint sheets.
4. Testimonial/letter of proposal from establishment keep going went to on their official cushion/letterhead.
Deficient applications won't be acknowledged. Any candidate who gives false data amid the application procedure will be instantly precluded from the application process or summarily released from the college.
* 100% educational cost waiver for particular understudies with GPA 5.0 in SSC and HSC without fourth subject
* 100% educational cost waiver for 5 An's in O' level in one sitting and 2 An's in A level in one sitting
* 100% educational cost waiver for main 2 scorers in affirmation test (for first semester)
* 25%tuition Scholarship for understudy with GPA 5.0 in SSC and HSC.
* 20% Additional grant for English medium foundation understudy
Begin Date: 23rd February, 2016
End Date: 24th March, 2016
Entry Test: 25th February, 2016
Helpline: 01730082197, 01713091936
1. Least GPA of 2.5 (or second division) in SSC and HSC examinations (or their proportional) or possibly one GPA 2.00 however total GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC.
2. Children/little girls of opportunity warriors will be qualified for affirmation on the off chance that they have a total GPA of 5.0 in SSC and HSC.
3. GCE "O" Level in 5 subjects and "A" Level in 2 subjects with no less than 4 B Grade or GPA 4.00 and 3 C Grade or GPA 3.50 (utilizing size of A=5, B=4, C=3.5, D=2, E=1).
4. Identical execution in other instructive frameworks (e.g. IB or American High School Diploma) might be acknowledged, subject to the choice of ULAB's Equivalence Committee.
Entry test is Waived for applicants with least SAT score of 1100
How People found this article:University Of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016 University Of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Test Result 2016 Bangladeshi Private University University Of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016 University Of Liberal Arts Bangladesh Ulab
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016