Brac University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
Level of Study: Bachelor
Session: Summer 2016
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Architecture [Hons]
- Bachelor of Law (LLB);
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Physics
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Pharmacy
Recommended application structure is accessible at the affirmation office on installment of Tk. 1,500 or candidate ought to apply online at (admissions.bracu.ac.bd). Click Here for subtle element data about online application.
Finished application structure alongside photocopies of all scholarly check sheets and declarations are to be submitted in the affirmation office of BRAC University.
* Tuition waivers and grant are accessible in various classes
Begin Date: 27th February, 2016
End Date: eighth March, 2016
Entry Test: eleventh March, 2016
Least GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC independently and an aggregate GPA 8.0.
Least GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects and aggregate GPA 6.0 as per BRAC University scale (A=5, B=4, C=3 and D=2). Subjects with E Grade won't be considered.
Applicants who have finished higher optional instruction (12 years of educating) under a framework not quite the same as SSC and HSC or O and A-Levels will need to get endorsement of the Admission Committee of the University.
Competitors who have gone from abroad need to submit checked/verified duplicates of past scholarly archives from their establishment/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certificate from Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
Every single qualified hopeful are required to take the confirmation test.
Up to 100% educational cost expense waiver to the individuals who acquired GPA of 5.0 (without 4 subject) in SSC and HSC from Science, Arts and Commerce gathers or have 7 'An's in "O" Levels (in one sitting) and 3 'An's in "A" Levels.
BRAC-FORD Foundation offers full educational cost expense waiver, living and book recompense for commendable understudies from distraught money related foundations who acquired (without fourth subject) a GPA of 4.5 from Science, and GPA 4.0 from Arts and Commerce in SSC and HSC Examination.
Educational cost expense waiver in view of money related needs.
Educational cost charge waiver taking into account execution.
The more youthful of two kin concentrating on in BRAC University will get half educational cost expense waiver.
Physically tested understudies will get exceptional expense waiver at different rates to be dictated by the Scholarship Committee on a case-by-case premise.
half educational cost charge waiver for life partner, father-child/little girl, mother-child/little girl.
*** Its suggested that competitors visit the site - admissions.bracu.ac.bd for overhauled confirmation test strategy and test questions.
How People found this article:Brac University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016 Brac University Admission Test Result 2016 Bangladeshi Private University Brac University University Brac
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016