Presidency University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
Level of Study: Bachelor
Session: Summer 2016
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science [Hons] in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Arts in English
Recommended application structure is accessible on weekdays from Saturday to Thursday from 09:00 AM to 7:00 PM on installment of Tk. 500. The Admission office prompts planned understudies and different watchmen with respect to confirmation.
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Programs:
One rounded out Application Form (accessible at Registrar's Office and at http://www.presidency.edu.bd/);
Two duplicates of late international ID size and one duplicate stamp size shading photograph;
All transcripts, authentications and imprint sheets of SSC and HSC; O and A Level; Diploma in Engineering;
Explanation and location of candidate's gatekeeper.
* 5% uncommon waiver for female understudy
* Special waiver taking into account semester result
* Special waiver for kin/mate/tribal
Begin Date: 29th February, 2016
End Date: 30th March, 2016
Helpline: 01741378506, 01768371820
Absolute GPA 5.0 in SSC and HSC and least 2.5 in each of SSC and HSC.
HSC/"A" Level Examinees can apply.
English Language Teaching classes are accessible on Friday and Saturday.
100% Waiver for Son/Daughter of opportunity Fighter.
10% unique waiver for corporate gathering.
Markdown for Tribal/Minority/Spouse/Siblings.
How People found this article:Presidency University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016 Bangladeshi Private University Presidency University
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016