University Of Liberal Arts Masters Admission Circular Summer 2016
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an organization dedicated to creating youthful personalities to their fullest potential through the free and imaginative quest for information. Nearby such learned development, we are likewise immovably dedicated to helping the young fellows and ladies in our charge to wind up mindful and minding natives of their countries, and undoubtedly of the world.
Level of Study: Masters
Session: Summer 2016
- MBA (Regular)
- MBA (Executive)
- Media Studies and Journalism
Application structures are accessible at: House 56, Road 4/A (Satmasjid Road), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209 on installment of. Tk. 500.
A complete application incorporates:
1. One Application structure.
2. Four international ID estimated shading photos.
3. Confirmed duplicates of all testaments and imprint sheets.
4. Testimonial/letter of suggestion from foundation keep going went to on their official cushion/letterhead.
Inadequate applications won't be acknowledged. Any candidate who gives false data amid the application procedure will be instantly precluded from the application process or summarily released from the college.
* Three first class/Div 15%
* Two first calss/Div-10%
* Working understudies Additional-10%
Begin Date: 23rd February, 2016
End Date: 24th March, 2016
Entry Test: 25th March, 2016
Helpline: 01730082197, 01713091936
Least GPA of 2.5 (or second division) in SSC and HSC examinations (or their proportional),
or if nothing else one GPA 2.00 yet total GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC
then again GCE "O" Level in 5 subjects and "A" Level in 2 subjects with no less than 4 B Grade or GPA 4.00 and 3 C Grade or GPA 3.50 (utilizing size of A=5, B=4, C=3.5, D=2, E=1)
Children/girls of opportunity contenders will be qualified for affirmation in the event that they have a total GPA of 5.0 in SSC and HSC.
But aforementioned capabilities, competitors require a base GPA of 2.00 (or second rate Class/Division) in the Bachelor examination with two years work experience.
Affirmation test is Waived for applicants with least SAT score of 1100
How People found this article:University Of Liberal Arts Masters Admission Circular Summer 2016 University Of Liberal Arts Masters Admission Test Result 2016 Bangladeshi Private University University Of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016 University Of Liberal Arts Bangladesh Ulab
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016