DU SPSS Short Course Admission Circular March 2016
The Bureau of Economic Research, University of Dhaka is going to sort out 'Instructional class on Research Design, Data Management and Data Analysis utilizing Excel, SPSS and Stata' to be held from March 19, 2016 to April 24, 2016.
Classes will be hung on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday between 5:15 pm to 8:00 pm. The preparation is intended for members who mean to take in the utilization of Excel, Stata and SPSS for examination outline, information administration and information investigation in sociologies/managing an account/business/common sciences.
Applicants must have a second class (CGPA 2.5 or above) Bachelor Degree in any subject in Science/Social Science/Business. Application structures are accessible in the workplace (Room No 3051/Ka, second Floor, Arts Building, Dhaka University).
Contact: Phone-9661920-73/Ext. 4560, 01719-019694, 01556-380373. Competitors must apply in the endorsed shapes at the latest March 18, 2016. Seats are restricted for quality reason. Course expense: Tk. 15,000/ - (per member). For points of interest, please visit: (www.berdu.ac.bd).
How People found this article:Bureau Of Economic Research Dhaka University Du http://varsitycampus.com/tags
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016