DU Development Studies Masters Admission Circular 2016-17
Subject: Development Studies
Confirmation materials ought to be gathered from the Office of the Department of Development Studies on each working day on installment of Tk. 1000/ - (One Thousand) as it were. Filled-in Application Form alongside vital archives must be submitted to the workplace of the Department on working day.
Confirmation is interested in people who have no less than a Bachelor with Honors Degree (3/4 Years) from any perceived University or a four-year BE/MBBS/BDS Degree from Engineering Universities/Colleges/Medical Colleges. A Master's Degree is necessary for B.A. BSC/B.Com (Pass) candidates. A Candidate as of now having one Master's Degree is likewise qualified to apply. Competitors with any Third Division/Class are not qualified to apply.
Begin Date: sixth March, 2016
End Date: 28th April, 2016
Entry Test: 29th April, 2016
How People found this article:Du Development Studies Masters Admission Circular 2016-17 Dhaka University Du
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016