Exim Bank Agricultural University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
Level of Study: Bachelor
Session: Summer 2016
Application Forms are accessible for Tk. 500/ - from EBAUB Main Campus (Sagar Tower, Boro Indara Moor, Holding no: 69-69/1, Chapainawabganj) and EBAUB Liaison Office, BGMEA Complex (second Floor), 23/1 Panthapath Link Road, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka.
Structures are accessible in all branches of EXIM Bank.
The applications structures might be submitted in any branch of EXIM Bank.
* Up to 100% educational cost expense waiver for applicants having GPA of 5.00 without fourth subject in both SSC and HSC.
Begin Date: 29th February, 2016
End Date: 23rd April, 2016
Helpline: 01944920076, 01712014988
Least GPA of 3.00 in SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent independently, and an aggregate GPA 7.00.
Least GPA of 3.00 in O-Level in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects and aggregate GPA 6.00 as indicated by EBAUB scale (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1). One and only E is satisfactory.
How People found this article:Exim Bank Agricultural University Bangladesh Exim Bank Agricultural University Bangladesh Exim Bank Agricultural University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016