Dhaka University PGD On International Relations Admission Circular 2016
- A determination advisory group will examine the application frames and a rundown of the fruitful applicants will be posted in the notification leading group of the Department. A most extreme number of 40 understudies will be acknowledged for affirmation.
- Endorsed application structures to be gathered from and submitted to the Department office on working days (Saturday-Wednesday, 9:30 am-4:30 pm; and Thursday, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm) at the expense of TK. 300/ - (three hundred).
- Qualified applicants will be considered for affirmation on 'first start things out serve' premise.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from perceived colleges/organizations of Bangladesh and abroad.
- All applicants chose for the project must be capable in English. Every application must be upheld by significant records that have been determined in the application structure.
- Candidates must have no less than a menial four year certification and second divisions in the SSC (Secondary School Certificate) and HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) or proportionate examinations.
|Begin Date||:||Sixteenth April, 2016|
|End Date||:||Fifth May, 2016|
- Tk. 22,000 (twenty two thousand) will be charged as confirmation expenses for the recognition program, payable to the Department of International Relations, University of Dhaka. The charges incorporate enlistment, educational cost, course materials and other logistic backing.
- Settlement, travel, writing, stationery, and other individual costs will be secured by the members. The charges are to be ponied up all required funds before the beginning of the system.
How People found this article:Dhaka University Pgd On International Relations Admission Circular 2016 Dhaka University Pgd On International Relations Admission Circular 2016 Du Pgd On International Relations Admission Circular 2016 Du
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016