Eastern University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
Level of Study : Bachelor
Session : Summer 2016
An applicant looking for confirmation in Undergraduate Program must
1. Gather or download recommended confirmation structure.
2. Fill-in recommended confirmation structure.
3. Present the confirmation structure with 2 duplicates of identification size bore witness to shading photo inside the due date and pay for the Admission structure, in the event that you have not effectively paid.
4. Gather concede card for affirmation Test.
5. Both composed and viva voce exam will be arranged.Only understudies who have GPA 5 in each of SSC, HSC or proportionate examination will be exempted from the confirmation test. Nonetheless, they need to show up in the viva voce exam.
6. Submit bore witness to duplicates of declarations/testimonials of all examinations passed.
7. Submit 2 duplicates of identification size and 2 duplicates of stamp size bore witness to shading photos.
8. Pay affirmation and different charges inside the due date in Dhaka Bank, Road No. 7, Dhanmondi R/A. on the other hand IFIC Bank, Road No.4 (Mirpur Road), Dhanmondi Branch.
9. Demonstrate the bank receipt to the Admission Office, complete different customs and gather ID Number.
10. Gather ID Card when prepared from the Program Office of your Faculty.
11. Gather welcome letter of Orienation project from the Admission Office to join the system likewise.
Point by point technique:
Understudies looking for affirmation can gather Admission Form from confirmation office paying Tk. 500/ - Or download it from the site taking after the connection given howl and can present the same either online or straightforwardly to confirmation office.
• Visit affirmation office and present the filled in application structure with 2 international ID size shading photos.
• Contact a bKash Agent, Pay Tk. 500 to bKash no. 01795711361, and gather a TrxID number.
• Go to EU Website, go to confirmation, go to Online Admission and after that go to New Admission
• Fill-up the Admission Form
• Insert the TrxID number.
• Submit the structure on the web.
On the other hand,
in the event that you have individual bKash account, exchange Tk.500 to bKash no. 01795711361 and gather a TrxID number.
• Go to EU Website , go to confirmation, go to Online Admission and after that go to
• Fill-up the Admission Form
• Insert the TrxID number • Submit the struct
ure on the web.
Installment through bkash for Admission structure.
* 10% - 100% educational cost charge waiver.
* 10% - half grant in view of semester results.
* Annul Scholarships and understudy advance plan
Begin Date: 23rd April, 2016
End Date: thirteenth May, 2016
Entry Test: fourteenth May, 2016
Applicants with a base GPA of 2.50 in both SSC/Dakhil and HSC/Alim/Diploma from Technical Education Board or Minimum GPA of 2.00 in one of those examination. with aggregate GPA of 6.00 in both the exams are qualified for confirmation. The GCE understudies more likely than not passed 5 (Five) subjects in O-Level with a base GPA of 2.50 and 2 (Two) subjects in A-Level a base GPA of 2.00. One "E" evaluation will be acknowledged either in "O" level or "A" level.
Digitalised web - based Central Library.
Rapid Wi - Fi Zone and Free Medical Service.
Exceptionally qualified full-time Deans and Faculty Member.
Biggest Campus in Dhanmondi Area.
Current Computer Labs for every individual office.
Aide Faculty Members fron DU, BUET and Foreign University
Profession and situation Service.
Evening/Holiday classes for MBA, EMBA, EEE (recognition Engineers)
Free mental guiding for understudies.
Inn Facilities for Female Students.
How People found this article:Eastern University Eu Eastern University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016